“The Forum” is the world’s largest integrative medicine conference, bringing together current health news, functional medicine research, practice development and health technology. The program features the industry’s leading innovators, such as Jeff Bland, Mark Hyman and Dean Ornish, presenting in a mixed-media format that combines interviews and TED-style talks, videos, music and a YouTube channel. There are currently Functional Forum Meetups in eight countries and 100 cities around the world, including over 60 groups meeting monthly in the U.S.
The purpose of the group is to stimulate discussion and develop a community of like-minded, local providers to build referral networks and contribute to the evolution of the movement at large.
The meetup is open to area health professionals, including MDs, DOs, NDs, PAs, DCs, RNs, NPs, LAcs, CHTs, CCNs, DDSs, midwives, pharmacists, veterinarians, colon hydrotherapists and health coaches, as well as digital health innovators and medical stakeholders with an interest in functional, preventative, holistic and integrative medicine.
“The relationship between allopathic and complementary medicine is evolving rapidly,” explains Karen G. Meshkov, publisher and director of advertising partnerships for Natural Awakenings of Bucks and Montgomery County. “We want to help primary care doctors and major medical centers grow and develop relationships with the organizations and practitioners that can provide complementary and lifestyle support for their patients. Together, we are ‘Making the Awakening’ to better health and living for our communities.”
There is no cost to attend the program. For more information or to RSVP, email Publisher@NABuxMont.com, call 267-544-9585 or visit Meetup.FunctionalForum.com/delaware-valley-chapter.
JANUARY 18, 2017 – Healing Touch Seminar
- Guide you to understanding Healing Touch as relaxing energy therapy that helps the body rest, restore, and rebuild by eliciting the relaxation response which supports the body’s innate ability to heal itself.
- Explain what Healing Touch is, how it works, the benefits it brings including promoting balance within the human energy system.
- Use a ‘hands on’ approach to sense energy on oneself and others as well as teach specific hand techniques to address common aliments (e.g. headaches, stress, mental fog, etc).
- Close out the session with a guided meditation to leave you feeling centered and grounded.
- Register at www.emergeempowerment.com to learn how you can use Healing Touch in your life. Special 1½-hour session $25.00/(7:00-8:30 PM).
- Please Follow and Like my Facebook page, Healing Touch by Kathy.
Healing Touch Workshop
The Chester County Night School Presents Healing Touch Workshop
Healing Touch is a holistic, nurturing and relaxing energy therapy that helps the body rest, restore and rebuild by reducing stress and promoting relaxation. This is done by simple hand positions either on the body, above the body or with light feather strokes on the skin. This restores harmony and balance in the human energy system stimulating the body’s own innate tendency for self healing.
September 19, 2016
M : 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
1000 Purple Pride Way Phoenixville, PA 19460